Ham and leek Casserole - For when your fridge is empty
This beauty of a recipe was given 4 stars!!
- 400g cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 200g cooked leeks or any leftover vegetables such as broccoli, green beans or peas
- 1 jar of Homepride Creamy Peppercorn Sauce Cook-in Sauce
- 1 ovenproof dish
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas mark 5.
- Place the ham and leeks into the base of an ovenproof dish then pour over the Homepride Creamy Peppercorn Sauce and mix well.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until piping hot.
- For extra colour and flavour try adding some chopped parsley before serving.
- Serve with rice, mashed potatoes, or chunky pieces of bread.