Forum Thread: MULTANI [Fuller's Earth] CLAY Face Mask to Control ACNE, PIMPLE, SCARS, PIMPLE MARKS and GET SOFT GLOWING SKIN

MULTANI Fuller's earth CLAY Face mask to control ACNE, PIMPLE, SCARS, PIMPLE MARKS AND GET SOFT GLOWING SKIN

Multani mitti when combined with other natural skin care ingredients, leaves the skin clean, clear, smooth and imparts an instant glow.

Modern uses of fuller's earth include absorbents for oil and grease.
"Bleaching clay", probably because fulling whitened the cloth.
"Whitening clay", particularly when used to treat facial pigmentation, such as melasma.

"Multani Mitti", or "Mud from Multan" in ancient Pakistan, where it was used in cosmetics. tutorials, skin care, hair care, tips n tricks, super easy DIYs, product review

in this video im sharing with you my new stock of multani mitti.. i bought it from the local market.

face, multani mitti face pack, multani mitti face packs, multani mitti face pack for different skin types, multani mitti face pack for clear skin, multani mitti face pack for an instant glow, multani face pack, multani mitti face pack for glowing skin, top 10 multani mitti face packs,

Thank you for watching & Please Subscribe My channel for more videos
Like and subscribe my channel for more useful tips and remedies.
You can see my last video weight loss for women after pregnancy youtu.be/pUalfRSZ_mw
Tomato & sugar scrub youtu.be/pUalfRSZ_mw
Hairs Growth youtu.be/iisxmDcscMY
Cocoa facial youtu.be/0063fGoS_HA
Pimples Free Skin youtube.com/watch?v=MJRhfRwoymQ&t=318s
Teeth whitening youtu.be/LAOrBNRNfjo
Facebook page facebook.com/remedyhome07/
Twitter twitter.com/Remedyhome07
Instagram instagram.com/horemedy/
Google plus plus.google.com/117032113

4354 ...

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts